Here at Lime Tree Lane our aim is to provide an exclusive portfolio of culinary tours and UK cooking classes.
You can contact us between 9.00am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday on +44 (0) 843 289 2278 or via email at email@example.com
To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the collection and use of the personal information you submit on web pages where this policy is posted.
By using Lime Tree Lane website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
The Information We Collect
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information taking full responsibility for ensuring that proper security measures are in place to protect your information.
- We collect information from you, our customers when you register on our site, make a booking, fill out a form, all items essential to process your booking.
- The types of personally identifiable information that may be collected by Lime Tree Lane web pages include: name, home or work address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, and information about your interests including and the use of various products, programs, and services.
For all courses you will also be asked to tell us of any food allergies, or health issues of the customer that we should be aware of.
What Do We Use Your Information For
- In order to process transactions Lime Tree Lane Caribbean Dining collects and uses your personal information to operate the Lime Tree Lane web site and deliver the services you have requested for our products, classes and services and to respond to your enquires about our offerings.
- Lime Tree Lane also uses your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Lime Tree Lane and its affiliates\partners.
- We use the information that you provide about others to enable us to send them offers of Lime Tree Lanes products or services.
- The information we collect in connection with our online forums and communities is used to provide an interactive experience. We use this information to facilitate participation in these online forums and communities and, from time to time, to offer you products or services.
Who we disclose your information to
Lime Tree Lane does not use or disclose any personal information without your explicit consent. Your information whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent.
We will only pass on information about you as an individual to third parties for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested. In such instances we must pass some information on to the relevant suppliers of your travel arrangements (airlines, hotels, transport companies etc.).
If you give your consent, we will pass your contact details to third parties who may then occasionally send communications to you to provide information, offers and services that may be of interest to you.
Such suppliers may be outside continental Europe if your holiday is to take place or involve suppliers outside these countries. The information may also be provided to security or credit checking companies, public authorities such as customs/immigration if required by them, or as required by law.
Some of our Web pages utilise "cookies" and other tracking technologies. A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about Web site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a Web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the Web site.
Other web sites - Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Security - We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on line.
Changes to this Statement
Lime Tree Lane Caribbean Dining will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback.
Lime Tree Lane encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Lime Tree Lane is protecting your information.
How To Contact Us
You can find information regarding additional policies by following the links below.
Booking Tems and Conditions.
• Terms & Conditions
• Payment Details
• Cancellations & Refunds